Montana Food Handler Card
Get your certificate immediately when you pass!
Montana Food Handler Training
Learn how to handle, prepare, and serve food safely, no matter your work setting.
Learn about important food safety principles:
- identify how food becomes unsafe and leads to foodborne illnesses
- identify when and which symptoms and illnesses must be reported
- recognize proper hand hygiene techniques and good personal grooming habits to prevent food and food-contact surface contamination
- recognize best practices to keep food safe throughout its flow by using time and temperature controls
- describe how to maintain a clean environment and prevent cross-contact
Montana has no law that requires a food handler card to work at a food establishment, but your employer may still require it.
Sanders County, however, requires foodservice workers to complete a four-hour food safety training course that is approved by the health department (1).
This training is not approved by Sanders County.
What Our Learners Think
Let’s Get Started!
Easily Earn your Montana Food Handler Card