Earn Your ANAB-Accredited Food Handler Card Fast
Guaranteed to be approved by your health department
Trusted by the biggest brands
Earn Your Food Handler Card Fast and Easily.
You can be confident that your FoodSafePal food handler card is valid and approved by your health department.
How to Earn Your Food Handler Card
Hear From Our Learners
About the FoodSafePal Food Handler Course
Effective October 01, 2022
FoodSafePal’s Food Handler course was designed and is maintained by Gavin Van De Walle, a registered dietitian who specializes in food safety and sanitation, and an advisory board composed of other registered dietitians and food safety experts.
This training is ANSI National Accreditation Board Accredited.
Learning Objectives: effective June 12, 2023
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- identify how food becomes unsafe and leads to foodborne illnesses
- identify when and which symptoms and illnesses must be reported
- recognize proper hand hygiene techniques and good personal grooming habits to prevent food and food-contact surface contamination
- recognize best practices to keep food safe throughout its flow by using time and temperature controls
- describe how to maintain a clean environment and prevent cross-contact
Easily train your entire team
Streamline your training by equipping your team with the same essential food safety knowledge for a discounted rate.
Save 20% when you purchase 2 or more food handler enrollments.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us at (800) 426-1344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase food handler training for your team.
- Log into your custom dashboard and send an invite to each employee who needs training.
- Sit back and track your employees’ course progress.
Contact us here for group training.
Let’s Get Started!
Earn your ANSI-National Accreditation Board (ANAB)-Accredited Food Handler Card