Earn Your Orleans County, NY Food Handler Card Fast
ANSI-National Accreditation Board (ANAB) Accredited
Orleans County, NY Food Handler Training
Learn how to handle, prepare, and serve food safely, no matter your work setting.
Learn about important food safety principles:
- identify how food becomes unsafe and leads to foodborne illnesses
- identify when and which symptoms and illnesses must be reported
- recognize proper hand hygiene techniques and good personal grooming habits to prevent food and food-contact surface contamination
- recognize best practices to keep food safe throughout its flow by using time and temperature controls
- describe how to maintain a clean environment and prevent cross-contact
What Our Learners Think
Let’s Get Started!
Earn your Orleans County Food Handler Card Fast & Easily