Kansas Food Handler Card
Get your certificate immediately when you pass!
Kansas Food Handler Training
Learn how to handle, prepare, and serve food safely, no matter your work setting.
Learn about important food safety principles:
- identify how food becomes unsafe and leads to foodborne illnesses
- identify when and which symptoms and illnesses must be reported
- recognize proper hand hygiene techniques and good personal grooming habits to prevent food and food-contact surface contamination
- recognize best practices to keep food safe throughout its flow by using time and temperature controls
- describe how to maintain a clean environment and prevent cross-contact
Kansas has no law that requires a food handler card to work at a food establishment.
However, the City of Leavenworth requires all employees who handle food to have a food handler card approved by the City of Leavenworth.
This training is approved by the City of Leavenworth (view approval letter), and is ANSI National Accreditation Board accredited.
What Our Learners Think
Let’s Get Started!
Easily Earn your Kansas Food Handler Card