Hawaii Food Handler Card
Get your certificate immediately when you pass!
Hawaii Food Handler Training
Learn how to handle, prepare, and serve food safely, no matter your work setting.
Learn about important food safety principles:
- identify how food becomes unsafe and leads to foodborne illnesses
- identify when and which symptoms and illnesses must be reported
- recognize proper hand hygiene techniques and good personal grooming habits to prevent food and food-contact surface contamination
- recognize best practices to keep food safe throughout its flow by using time and temperature controls
- describe how to maintain a clean environment and prevent cross-contact
Examples of food establishments include:
- catering businesses
- food manufacturers
- healthcare facilities
- mobile food trucks
While Hawaii requires just one employee to hold a food handler card, managers often require more employees to earn one in case of turnover or to better protect their customers from foodborne illnesses.
What Our Learners Think
Let’s Get Started!
Easily Earn your Hawaii Food Handler Card